Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Welcome Welcome Welcome

I'd like to welcome everybody into the mind of Ms. SOuthernBelle and the fabulous Ms.A.
It's not easy and it's diffently very complicated...
So I told myself, I said SouthernBelle,I would never get on this blogging shit. i mean everbody got one now!
YOur dog got a blog, ya momma got a blog and ya gurl got a blog(shit sucks by the way!)
But I'm on it so middle finger up to everybody who thinkingsomething right now!

Anyways now that I got that off my chest...

This blog is simply for the Fashion Loving, Hip Hop bopping but hating a Soulja Boy ass(but you still got to give him his props cuz he is a buisness man), hanging posters on your wall, can't get enough of SB's and DC's, wanting to get the hell up out of where you stay, Flirty ass girl/guy, Street tagging, Poem writieng when your staring at your walls at night and jus thought of some hot shit and your pen and pad is ready,eating waffles and koolaid at 5 o'clock in the morning, pumping up your fist to freedom of speech, against some bloggers cuz that other shit is weak(hey that rhymed), Down to earth, telling everybody "YOU DONT PAY MY BILLS" so go ahead and hate,that fly ass person and aint a affraid to shop at Goodwill or Salvation Army, flashy colors, alwys got on a ipod cuz you sitll don't have an iphone....if this is you then agian...WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

Your going to love what we got to say and if you don't direct your cursor to the X

No comments: