Tuesday, August 5, 2008

THIS IS A NO CITI TRENDS AREA













I decided i wanted to post this link to my blog because I feel as if its a necessity! These are my two homegirls Megan and Mia...they make very crucial points about girls thats still wearing plastic jewelery, and baby girl shirts...OOO HELL TO THE NOOO!




Listen carefully guys, this for you, to let you know what you should be looking for. Not only the ass and the titties but what label is on that body is very important. It just tells you a lot about that girl!




This is a non-urban wering zone...so baby phat,rocka wear,COOGI 4 women,Luxierie




Man i want to support our black entreperneurs I just don't know how to do so when everything they create looks like I'm going to a Shawty Lo video shoot!




So I pose a challenge for all the young black designers coming up...Make something that I can sport on the streets of Paris. Its okay to want to remain who you are but remeber its about expansion and reaching out. Being stuck in the black(ghetto) community is not what Martin Luther King had a dream about and i damn sure don't have that dream either!




http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=542886623803

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG at Ashanti's little sister and her friends! Those prom dresses are TOO MUCH!

lipstank said...

we need to petition obama to feature no urban wear `08 and beyond- on his platform.

time for change!